While doing my research, I have come across several elements that make a good candy buffet:
- coordinate the candy with the colors of your wedding
- use smaller containers with stems, that give the illusion of being tall but take less candy to fill
- use more than candy, add cookies or other treats
- check with your venue since some dont allow outside food for liability reasons
- dont forget a nice background
So now the search is on for purple, silver, and black candy and some cute containers. Luckily my DOC has some containers and scoops for rent at a reasonable price and she sets everything up so we have no worries. We know its something we dont need, but I'm really happy we are going to do it.
Are you splurging on any fun items for your wedding?