Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fashion Friday: Birdcage Veils


Birdcage Veils, originally uploaded by Pinga Amor.

I know its not yet Friday, but tomorrow is my birthday so i will be too busy to post. So you get it today (yay)!!!! I love birdcage veils. They are vintage, but when worn the right way can be very modern and chic. The bad news is they can cost big bucks, I've seen them as high as $150 dollars, which is way more than I'm willing to pay for a headpiece I will only wear for a few hours. I scoured Etsy.com which, by the way is an awesome way to get your hands on some unique handmade goodies, and saw some for as low as $30. Then I came across this easy DIY tutorial, which shows you how to make your own for around $10. I am totally going to do this, it seems so easy plus i can cusomize it to my taste.

Would you consider making your own veil?

No comments:

Post a Comment