Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Boudoir Photography


Untitled, originally uploaded by Wave Hello Photography.

I have been researching wedding photographers and many of them offer boudoir photography. Though this type of photography is not exclusive to brides, many brides have found this to be the perfect gift for their husbands to be. The style can range anywhere from vintage pin up, like the spreads in Maxim, or even involve nudity or implied nudes. And lets be honest, wont your man love this way more than cufflinks?

Most of the examples I have seen have been very classy, but I guess you could go as far as you and the photographer are comfortable with. I don’t think I would do nudes, but maybe a Maxim-esque type of shoot. I kind of think it is empowering . And to me it would be worth the splurge to have this tangible proof of my hotness to look at when I'm too old to remember.

Have you done a boudoir shoot or would you consider doing one?

No comments:

Post a Comment